contact us today
ONE LORD. ONE FAITH. ONE BAPTISM.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Will I have to keep my mask on the entire service?
Yes, for the time being, attendees will have to keep their mask on during the service (mask may be removed from nose and mouth during communion).
2. If one person in our household is ill, does that mean everyone needs to stay home?
Yes. If anyone in your household is sick or exhibiting the symptoms of COVID-19, please stay home.
3. How early can we arrive and sit inside?
Attendees should plan on arriving no earlier than 15 minutes before service.
4. Will masks be available?
Yes, masks will be available. Everyone will need to wear a mask. If you have not been vaccinated, please request a N-95 mask to wear during service.
5. What should I expect when I arrive?
All members are asked to enter the sanctuary from the main entrance on Delmar Ave. Each individual will have their temperature checked, afterwards, please sanitize your hands at the hand sanitizing station, and you will be shown to your seat for the day. Families of the same household are encouraged to sit together.
6. Can we attend worship services if we have not been vaccinated?
Yes, though we encourage attendees to be vaccinated to help protect those in attendance, you will not be prohibited from attending worship.
7. Should I contact the church if I develop symptoms?
Yes, if you experience symptoms within 10 days of attending one of our services, please contact the church secretary Delois Green at 662-719-4418.
8. Will restrooms be available?
Restrooms will be available and may be accessed through the street entrance (double glass doors on classroom side of the building). Do not exit through the front of the building.
DELMAR AVENUE CHURCH OF CHRIST